NEWARK, Del, Sep 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global dual balloon angioplasty catheter market is expected to show steady growth with a CAGR of 3.2% and a valuation reaching US$199.8 million in 2022 surpassing US$281.8 million in 2032. Rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders is expected to aid in the growth of the market. During the historical forecast from 2016 to 2021, a CAGR of 1.6% was recorded for the dual balloon angioplasty catheters market.
A double balloon angioplasty catheter is known as a medical device which is inserted into the artery to remove the blockage allowing clogged blood to flow freely. Double balloon angioplasty is performed to prevent heart attacks and angina in patients with coronary artery disease.
In comparison to bypass surgery, the dual balloon angioplasty catheter market is less invasive. Balloon angioplasty widens the narrowed blood vessel by inflating the balloon which widens the area of the artery. A double-balloon angioplasty catheter is a thin, flexible plastic tube with a small balloon at the end. This tip is used to inject fluids and measure blood pressure.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4991
Key points to remember
- The dual-balloon angioplasty catheter is gaining momentum in the healthcare industry as it solves difficulties such as insertion and removal of the large catheter. Often stents are inserted by placing them directly over the tip of the balloon in this method. X-ray is preferred in double balloon angioplasty, to guide the catheter through the heart and arteries.
- In order to stop the bleeding, firm pressure is applied to the catheter. When cholesterol plaque builds up in the wall of the heart artery, a double balloon angioplasty is usually done at this point. It allows more blood and oxygen to flow to the muscles of the heart.
- It is easy and quite simple to place the Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheter. Due to the increase in the prevalence of heart disorders and more effective drugs that have a direct effect on the area directed by the soft and flexible catheter driving the growth of the market.
- In the coming years, the peripheral and coronary angioplasty market has been predicted to continue propelling due to an increase in cardiovascular disease, obesity, and diabetes, driving the growth of the catheters market. double balloon angioplasty.
Prominent companies in the global Dual Balloon Angioplasty Catheters market continuously engage in various collaborations with other dominating players. In addition to this, massive investments are being made in research and development activities that present more practical solutions for industry verticals.
Customization request @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4991
More insights into the Dual Balloon Angioplasty Catheters Market
North America is expected to dominate the global dual balloon angioplasty catheter market share by holding more than 31.8% of the total market. According to IMF analysis, the demand for balloon catheters will accelerate over the forecast years due to the presence of leading manufacturers, increased patient awareness, availability of facilities and advanced healthcare infrastructure and technological advancements.
Growth in the North American region is attributed to growing patient awareness of a variety of treatment options and general health awareness. Moreover, the growing prevalence of related diseases in the region is contributing to the growth of this region.
The European region is expected to be the second largest market, accounting for approximately 21.9% of the market share in the global dual balloon angioplasty catheter market. An increase in the aging population, efficient healthcare infrastructure, and emphasis on developing innovative technologies as well as improving patient diagnosis are responsible for the boom in the market.
The region is expected to witness phenomenal growth owing to increased emphasis on research and development along with latest surgical inventions fueling the growth of the market. Additionally, higher development capabilities in medical devices and adoption of various healthcare technologies such as robot-assisted surgical procedures, and increased spending on healthcare infrastructure development are expected to boost growth in the region.
Asia-Pacific is another region that is expected to show positive growth over the review years. Countries like China and India are expected to fuel market growth through new product launches, acquisitions, distribution deals, alliances, and geographic expansion of local players.
Key segments profiled in the Dual Balloon Angioplasty Catheter industry survey
Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheters Market By Indication:
- Double-balloon peripheral angioplasty
- Double balloon coronal angioplasty
Dual Balloon Angioplasty Catheters Market by End User:
- Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheter for Hospitals
- Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheter for Cath Laboratories
Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheters Market by Region:
- North America Dual Balloon Angioplasty Catheter Market
- Latin America Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheter Market
- European Dual Balloon Angioplasty Catheter Market
- Asia Pacific Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheter Market
- Middle East & Africa Double Balloon Angioplasty Catheter Market
Ask an analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4991
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market context
The table of contents continued…!
Take a look at the latest trend reports from Health care Domain
Central Venous Catheters Market: A central venous catheter, also known as central catheter, is a long, thin, flexible tube placed into a large vein near the heart.
Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Catheters Market: Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Catheters are used to perform nerve block procedure for pain management.
Stent Graft Balloon Catheter Market: Stent Graft Balloon Catheter is a flexible catheter with an inflatable “balloon” used during a catheterization procedure to enlarge a narrow opening in the coronary artery.
Balloon Catheter Market: The global balloon catheter market is expected to reach US$5.11 billion, registering a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Market: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) is also used in cardiogenic shock and to aid left ventricular function.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: email@example.com
Browse the latest market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports