“Balloon Catheter Market”
The demand for the balloon catheters market is increasing owing to several factors such as the increasing prevalence of lifestyle disorders such as hypertension and obesity which stand as major risk factors for the development of cardiovascular disease and brain aneurysms. Furthermore, technical innovation in product development such as manufacturing of drug-coated balloon catheters for delivery of drugs to the site of action, among other factors, is expected to drive the balloon catheter market .
by DelveInsight Balloon Catheter Market Overview and Forecast The report provides current and anticipated Balloon Catheters, upcoming innovations in devices, individual device market shares, challenges, drivers and barriers, market trends and key competitors in the market scenario of balloon catheters.
Some of the key takeaways from the Balloon Catheters Market report:
- According to analysis by DelveInsight, North America is expected to dominate the overall balloon catheter market over the forecast period.
- Major Balloon Catheter Companies such as Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott, Cook, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Terumo Corporation, Stryker, Teleflex Incorporated, Microport Scientific Corporation, BIOTRONIK, Nipro Medical Corporation, BD, Coloplast, Summit Medical ( Innovia Medical) Well Lead Medical Co., Ltd, Smiths Medical, BACTIGUARD AB, JOTEC GmbH, Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd, Merit Medical, Cardiovasuclar Systems Inc and others are working proactively in the market balloon catheters.
- According to DelveInsight, the global balloon catheter market was valued at USD 4.23 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.78% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026 to reach 7. 00 billion USD by 2026.
- In July 2021, Medtronic launched the next-generation “Prevail™” drug-coated balloon catheter for the treatment of coronary artery disease in Europe after the device received CE (Conformité Européenne) mark.
- In June 2021, Neurescue received 510k clearance from the United States Food and Drug Administration for its NEURESCUE® device, “the world’s first smart balloon catheter”, designed for the temporary occlusion of large vessels such as the ‘aorta.
- In March 2021, Alvimedica received CE Mark approval for its Fluydo™ NC, a new balloon catheter NOT COMPLIANT with ACTP. The device features a new non-conforming balloon designed to effectively dilate the hardest lesions located in the most difficult and challenging coronary lesions.
To choose the latest highlights related to Balloon Catheters, get an overview of the major highlights contained in the Balloon Catheters market report
Overview of Balloon Catheters
A balloon catheter is a type of flexible catheter to which a balloon is attached to the end of the catheter. This type of catheter is used in various minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as opening blockages, dilating vessels and placing stents, among others.
Balloon Catheter Market Overview
Geographically, the Global Balloon Catheters Market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. In terms of revenue share, North America is expected to dominate the overall balloon catheter market over the forecast period. This dominance is attributed to many factors such as the increasing prevalence of lifestyle disorders such as hypertension and obesity which present themselves as major risk factors for the development of cardiovascular diseases as well as brain aneurysms, the increasing incidence of cancers of the pelvic region affecting the urinary tract system of varying capacity, growth of the geriatric population where age itself plays a major role in disease etiology, and technical innovation in the Product development such as manufacturing of drug-coated balloon catheters for delivery of drugs to the site of action, among other factors are expected to drive the balloon catheter market.
Balloon Catheter Market Dynamics
The major factors driving the demand for the balloon catheters market are the growing prevalence of lifestyle disorders such as hypertension and obesity which are emerging as major risk factors for the development of cardiovascular diseases as well as cardiovascular diseases. cerebral aneurysms, the increasing incidence of cancers in the pelvic region affecting the urinary system in varying capacities. In addition to this, aspects such as the steadily growing geriatric population base, where age itself plays a major role in disease etiology, and technical innovation in the development of products such as the manufacture of drug-coated balloon catheters for delivery of drugs to the site of action are expected. to increase the growth of the balloon catheter market
However, on the other hand, the specific limitations associated with each type of balloon catheter, probable procedural risks, and product recalls can be some challenging aspects for the growth of the balloon catheter market. Declining sales were also witnessed in the balloon catheters market owing to the implementation of measures to curb the global spread of COVID19 infection. Declining product demand has also been observed in the balloon catheter market as supply chains and product manufacturing activities have been affected across the globe during the lockdown phase which has also affected the balloon catheter market. balloon catheters.
To better understand the impact of COVID-19 on the Balloon Catheters Market, get an overview of the Impact of the Balloon Catheters Market by COVID-19
Scope of the Balloon Catheters Market Report
- Coverage: Worldwide
- Study period: 2021-2026
- Market segmentation by product type: PTA, PTCA, occlusion, Foley, nephrostomy, drug elution and others), by catheter type (fixed wire, over wire and rapid exchange
- Market Segmentation by End User: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others
- Market segmentation by geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Product Profiles
- Case studies
- KOL’s point of view
- Analyst’s point of view
Delveinsight Analysis: Global Balloon Catheters Market was valued at USD 4.23 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.78% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026, to reach USD 7 Billion USD by 2026.
|1||Overview of the Balloon Catheters Market Report|
|2||Executive Summary of the Balloon Catheters Market|
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis of the Balloon Catheters Market|
|4||Balloon Catheters Key Factor Analysis|
|5||Balloon Catheters Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Balloon Catheters Market|
|7||Balloon Catheter Market Layout|
|8||Global Balloon Catheter Market Company Share Analysis – 3 to 5 Key Companies|
|9||Balloon Catheters Market and Product Profiles|
|12||Features of DelveInsight|
DelveInsight is a leading business consulting and market research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharmaceutical companies by providing complete end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact person: Ankit Nigam
E-mail: Send an email
Address:304 S. Jones Boulevard #2432
State: New York
Country: United States