According to a latest study by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global non-alcoholic wine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% and reach a valuation of US$4.5 billion. by 2031.
For more market insights, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4532
Until recently, alcohol consumption was seen as a binary choice between drinking alcohol or drinking water. However, the global beverage industry has seen the emergence of a new population looking for a reasonable balance. The phrase “sober curious” first appeared in Ruby Warrington’s 2018 book of the same name. The sober and curious population uses alcohol to unwind after a stressful week, but consumers are concerned about the influence of alcohol on mental health, which has led to awareness. while drinking.
A study of 10,000 young people at University College London found that abstinence from alcohol is becoming more accepted, while binge drinking is becoming less common. Researchers also found that 29% of 16-24 year olds were non-drinkers in 2016, while binge drinking rates fell from 27% to 8% over the same period. However, the curious sober trend is not limited to just one generation. According to studies, older generations also try to minimize their alcohol consumption. The trend is likely to gain traction due to the growing health problems, both physical and mental, associated with alcohol consumption.
Share your needs and get custom reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4532
With mindful drinking becoming popular, global beverage makers are looking for alternatives, and several more have emerged to create non-alcoholic beverages that would fit into a trendy cocktail menu. For example, non-alcoholic wine makers who claim to be eco-friendly are expected to proliferate in the coming years.
Key insights from market research
- The United States is estimated to account for over 83% of the North American market, supported by a growing number of conscious drinkers in the country.
- China is estimated to account for 47.6% of East Asia’s market share, driven by a strong supply chain.
- Italy is one of the potential markets in Europe, accounting for 15.2% of the value share, due to the high consumption of wine and wine products.
- Still wine is expected to hold nearly 73% of the market share, but sparkling wine is expected to witness higher growth at a CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period 2021 to 2031.
- The non-alcoholic wine market accounts for approximately 78.3% of the market share, due to its health benefits, and is expected to grow at 11.3% CAGR.
Access research methodology prepared by experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4532
Market Segments Covered by Non-Alcoholic Wine Industry Research
By product type
- Still wine without alcohol
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine
By alcohol concentration
- Alcohol Free (0.0% ABV)
- Low alcohol content (up to 1.2% ABV)
- Non-alcoholic wine bottles
- Cans of non-alcoholic wine
By sales channel
- Non-alcoholic wine sold in liquor stores
- Non-alcoholic wine sold in restaurants and bars
- Non-alcoholic wine sold in online stores
- Non-alcoholic wine sold in supermarkets
- Non-alcoholic wine sold in retail stores
- Non-alcoholic wine sold in tasting rooms
Key inclusions by country
- US non-alcoholic wine market
• Sale on the Canadian market of non-alcoholic wines
• Production of the German non-alcoholic wine market
• UK non-alcoholic wine market industry
• French alcohol-free wine market
• Supply-Demand of the Spanish non-alcoholic wine market
• Prospects for the non-alcoholic wine market in Italy
• Market analysis of Russia and CIS
• Information on the Chinese non-alcoholic wine market
• Assessment of Indian market demand for non-alcoholic wines
• Assessment of the Japanese non-alcoholic wine market supply
• ASEAN non-alcoholic wine market scenario
• Sales analysis of the non-alcoholic wine market in Brazil
• Commercial watch on the Mexican non-alcoholic wine market
After reading the Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Report, Readers Can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the global market.
- Analyze the key regions holding a major share of the total Non-Alcoholic Wine market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global Non-Alcoholic Wine market scenario, including production, consumption, historical & forecast.
- Learn the consumption pattern and impact of each end-use on the Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Growth.
- Study the recent R&D projects carried out by each player in the Non-Alcoholic Wine market.
The Non-Alcoholic Wine market report answers important questions such as:
- What is the state of the non-alcoholic wine market?
- What does the non-alcoholic wine market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to non-alcoholic wine market devices, why?
- Which players remain at the top of the non-alcoholic wine market look?
- What opportunities are there for non-alcoholic wine market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the Non-Alcoholic Wine Market?
For more information – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/advances-in-aseptic-blood-transfusion-procedures-contribute-to-growth-of-the-vacutainer-market-factmr-301268812. html
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
9F Nakano Sunplaza
Such. : +1 (888) 863-5616